Friday, January 04, 2008

News for April - May 2007

The Calgary Moms Semi Annual Retreat has come and gone. It was so much fun!

21 Calgary moms premier members attended the fun filled retreat.

It was perfect.. we all had our alone time & group time. My face still hurts from laughing so hard. LOL! I'm sure photos will be posted in the Retreat forum on the boards some time soon. I'm soooo looking for the next retreat in October. Hope to see some new faces out there to share in the fun!

There are quite a few changes going on that I want to let everyone know about.. I've decided to close Calgary Moms Talk Radio and CalgaryMoms Magazine. Too much work and too little time. During my alone time at the retreat I was reading the book The Success Principles by Jack Canfield (thanks Sara) and he suggests to get rid of what doesn't work and keep what does. So this is how I came to the decision.

Besides Calgary's Child magazine is out and about.. they do a MUCH better job with alot more information. You can see their website at www.CalgarysChild.com. They now have a online version that you can register to receive by email at their website.

I will send out an announcement to all the moms that registered to receive the magazine so that they aren't waiting for one to come in the mail.


Hope everyone enjoys the sun over the next few days!!

Thanks a bunch,

Britt Raposo,